As summer has finally decided to bless up with its presence, I find the need to change my scent. My go-to scents are always fruity, fresh, or floral during spring/summer. I have heard from many people that a woman must have their own unique signature scent, as I try to find mine, I find myself switching up my own to whatever matches my current mood. These are my top 6 favourite scents as of right now. Everyone has their own unique body scent so it is important to remember that every perfume will smell differently on each individual!
1. Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau so Fresh Sorbet: (Juicy Mandarin, Apple Blossom, Lotus Flower, Magnolia, Jasmine, Wet Violet, Soft, Creamy Woods, Musk. ) As a fan of fruity, fresh or floral scents, my go-to’s are always Marc Jacobs as most of their fragrances, if not all, meets my scent criteria. The Eau so Fresh Sorbet is limited edition, so grab it while you can! This one is more so floral. The packaging is also a winner!
2. Chloe Love Story: (Neroli (Orange Blossom Oil), Stephanotis Jasmine, Physalis, Cedarwood.) Love story, in my opinion, embodies femininity. I quickly fell in love with this scent the first time I smelled it. It’s also more so a floral base, but not too strong.
3. Dolce & Gabbana Dolce: (Neroli Leaves, Papaya Flower, White Amaryllis, White Daffodil, White Water Lily, Cashmeran, Musky Notes, Sandalwood.) Another floral based scent, this one is a bit more heavier than Love Story or Daisy, but definitely not over powering.
4. Jo Malone Early Grey & Cucumber: (A fragrance with a burst of bergamot, distinct to Earl Grey, and the cool succulence of crunchy cucumber. Counterpoised with a sweet base of beeswax, vanilla and musk. Reviving and refined.) As a huge fan of Jo Malone candles, I decided to try out their colognes earlier this year. All the colognes for this brand are unisex and smell amazing. This one is definitely light and embodies a summer fragrance.
5. Chanel Chance Eau Vive: (A floral-zesty fragrance stirred by the vivifying notes of grapefruit and blood orange. Its top notes explode with freshness. A jasmine heart delicately unveils its femininity. The cedar-iris accords of its trail reveal the sheer elegance of its composition.) I love, love, looove, this perfume!
6. Marc Jacobs Honey: (Pear, Juicy Mandarin, Orange Blossom, Peach Nectar, Apricot, Honeysuckle, Honey, Golden Vanilla, Smooth Woods.) The first Marc Jacobs perfume I had actually ever bought was the limited edition pink honey, which happens to be my absolute favourite! It’s so fresh and clean!